I have been using these closed emitter red dot optics on a variety of handguns over the last couple of years. I had several people ask about how things have been holding up and if this is still a good option to buy as the closed emitter market is starting to have more options. I go over all things Holosun 509T in this long term review video.
To learn more, get specifics and where you can see one check out our website: https://www.gunsandtactics.com/holosun-509t-review
Let me know if you have any questions, send us an email: [email protected]
00:00 - Intro
01:14 - Country of origin
01:47 - Disclosure
02:23 - A great closed emitter optic
03:57 - How does it compare to it’s competition
04:46 - Pricing and Availability
05:25 - What’s in the box
06:21 - Basic Specs
07:52 - Thanks to Everlit Survival for their support!
08:47 - Here’s Why I like it
09:49 - Slight magnification
11:00 - Holster Compatibility
13:13 - Customer Service
Be sure to check out our website for more. https://www.gunsandtactics.com
- Instagram: https://bit.ly/3oelbin
- Facebook: https://bit.ly/2T9lP2c
- Twitter: https://bit.ly/34bAMXE
- Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/gunsandtactics
- Note for YouTube: The portions of this video featuring the firing of a firearm were conducted at a specified range facility in a controlled, safe environment under the direction of instructors or range safety officers. Any assembly or disassembly is for the purposes of showing safe and proper repair or maintenance. ALL OF OUR CONTENT IS IN COMPLIANCE WITH YOUR AD CERTIFICATION POLICY.
- The views and opinions expressed in this video are solely those of the original authors and contributors. These views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of Guns & Tactics, the administrative staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.
- Affiliate Disclaimer: Guns and Tactics is reader/viewer supported. This post may contain affiliate links and we may earn a small commission when you click on the links at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Affiliate I earn from qualifying purchases.