The Sig Romeo2 is the first handgun red dot of its kind in a way, you can run it out of the box, with an open shroud, or with a closed lens shroud. Yup, a 3 in 1 optic that was designed and made in the United States to ride on the slide of a handgun. This optic from Sig addresses prior issues with other optics and is striving for a place in the pro grade market. Does it deliver or is it a no trick pony?
To learn more, get specifics and where you can see one check out our website: https://www.gunsandtactics.com/sig-sauer-romeo2-review
00:00 - Start
01:34 - What is this “hybrid” optic?
02:42 - How I got it
03:55 - It’s not cheap
05:04 - What’s in the box
06:33 - Magnetac Cover - I like this
07:38 - Important Specs, Battery Life, Controls Etc
10:22 - At the range
12:20 - The modularity of this optic - open or closed emitter???
14:18 - My one minor request
15:05 - Wrapping up
Be sure to check out our website for more. https://www.gunsandtactics.com
- Instagram: https://bit.ly/3oelbin
- Facebook: https://bit.ly/2T9lP2c
- Twitter: https://bit.ly/34bAMXE
- Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/gunsandtactics
- Note for YouTube: The portions of this video featuring the firing of a firearm were conducted at a specified range facility in a controlled, safe environment under the direction of instructors or range safety officers. Any assembly or disassembly is for the purposes of showing safe and proper repair or maintenance. ALL OF OUR CONTENT IS IN COMPLIANCE WITH YOUR AD CERTIFICATION POLICY.
- The views and opinions expressed in this video are solely those of the original authors and contributors. These views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of Guns & Tactics, the administrative staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.
- Affiliate Disclaimer: Guns and Tactics is reader/viewer supported. This post may contain affiliate links and we may earn a small commission when you click on the links at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Affiliate I earn from qualifying purchases.