We are back for this month's episode of the QA, unfortunately not live. I have really come to love the live stream format and will miss getting to have you guys on the chats, next month though! This month I am out east on a contract class that I tell you a little about, talk holidays and then of course answer your questions. I truly appreciate the loyal followers we have of the series and look forward to seeing you every month!
To learn more etc. the direct links are on our website, https://www.gunsandtactics.com/the-qa-for-november-2022
If you want to see your question the show please email us:
If you are looking to support the channel, your generosity is greatly appreciate! https://www.patreon.com/gunsandtactics
Thank you to our sponsor @Midwest Industries Inc
00:00 - Welcome back!
01:14 - How was your thanksgiving?
02:47 - Where am I and why isn’t this show live?
03:40 - Don’t Fall for the scams!!!
04:34 - Staccato C2 or the new CS for carry?
08:21 - Auditing in the firearms training industry?
10:37 - Set up an Instructor with a malfunction as a test?
11:54 - Government resources for government instructors?
12:53 - Top lessons about being a good instructor?
15:32 - When should instructors no longer teach?
17:41 - Eye issues in training?
21:08 - Thanks to Midwest Industries!!
21:43 - 20 MOA Base or 0 for my AR15?
23:20 - Do LPVOs really suck?
25:08 - What do I want to see new come out?
27:57 - Starting a gun Youtube Channel - advice?
34:06 - The Rules and Winner!
Want to listen to our QA series on the go? Check out our podcast.
- Search most major podcast players: Guns and Tactics Radio
- Search your favorite player via our RSS feed: https://feeds.captivate.fm/guns-and-tactics-radio/
- Visit our Podcast links page: https://guns-and-tactics-radio.captivate.fm/listen
Be sure to check out our website for more. https://www.gunsandtactics.com
- Instagram: https://bit.ly/3oelbin
- Facebook: https://bit.ly/2T9lP2c
- Twitter: https://bit.ly/34bAMXE
- Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/gunsandtactics
- Note for YouTube: The portions of this video featuring the firing of a firearm were conducted at a specified range facility in a controlled, safe environment under the direction of instructors or range safety officers.
- The views and opinions expressed in this video are solely those of the original authors and contributors. These views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of Guns & Tactics, the administrative staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.
- Affiliate Disclaimer: Guns and Tactics is reader/viewer supported. This post may contain affiliate links and we may earn a small commission when you click on the links at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Affiliate I earn from qualifying purchases.