The Korean K5 or DP51 was the pistol adopted by the South Korean armed forces and had a following among collectors and enthusiasts. The design was proven and reliable and had some unique features. However like many classics, the design and features became dated. Enter Lionheart Industries, the REGULUS Blackout Alpha is an update to the classic design adding reliability, improved recoil spring system and things the modern buyer looks for like increased capacity magazines and a light rail. Plus, it shoots really well at the range!
To learn more, get specifics and where you can see one check out our website: https://www.gunsandtactics.com/a-modern-take-on-an-old-classic-dp51-the-lionheart-regulus
Send your questions to [email protected]
00:00 - Intro
01:25 - The Triple Action and the Unique Trigger
02:45 - Carry Condition
03:04 - General thoughts on the gun and ergonomics
03:46 - Materials and Finish
04:28 - Case and included stuff
04:57 - Updates from the Daewoo Heritage
05:20 - Magazines
05:56 - First Impression Accuracy
06:20 - Machining Features, Finish
07:12 - Controls and Operation
08:04 - Recoil and Shooting
09:07 - Holster Options
09:47 - Who is this gun for?
Be sure to check out our website for more. https://www.gunsandtactics.com
- Instagram: https://bit.ly/3oelbin
- Facebook: https://bit.ly/2T9lP2c
- Twitter: https://bit.ly/34bAMXE
- Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/gunsandtactics
- Note for YouTube: The portions of this video featuring the firing of a firearm were conducted at a specified range facility in a controlled, safe environment under the direction of instructors or range safety officers. Any assembly or disassembly is for the purposes of showing safe and proper repair or maintenance. ALL OF OUR CONTENT IS IN COMPLIANCE WITH YOUR AD CERTIFICATION POLICY.
- The views and opinions expressed in this video are solely those of the original authors and contributors. These views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of Guns & Tactics, the administrative staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.
- Affiliate Disclaimer: Guns and Tactics is reader/viewer supported. This post may contain affiliate links and we may earn a small commission when you click on the links at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Affiliate I earn from qualifying purchases.