KCI had their new magazines that are compatible with the B&T APC9 and GHM9 line of firearms. These mags are reported to be drop tested, durable and reliable. They feature a translucent polycarbonate body, steel feed lips and tool=less disassembly. The MP5 gen 2 magazines are available in 20 and 30 round capacities and have upgrades for even better performance.
Learn more about this product and the rest of the show coverage on our website: https://www.gunsandtactics.com/new-magazines-from-kci-bt-apc9-ghm9-mp5-gen-2-triggrcon-2022
Thanks for watching!
- Instagram: https://bit.ly/3oelbin
- Facebook: https://bit.ly/2T9lP2c
- Twitter: https://bit.ly/34bAMXE
- Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/gunsandtactics
- Note for YouTube: The portions of this video featuring the firing of a firearm were conducted at a specified range facility in a controlled, safe environment under the direction of instructors or range safety officers. Any assembly or disassembly is for the purposes of showing safe and proper repair or maintenance. ALL OF OUR CONTENT IS IN COMPLIANCE WITH YOUR AD CERTIFICATION POLICY.
- The views and opinions expressed in this video are solely those of the original authors and contributors. These views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of Guns & Tactics, the administrative staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.
- Affiliate Disclaimer: Guns and Tactics is reader/viewer supported. This post may contain affiliate links and we may earn a small commission when you click on the links at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Affiliate I earn from qualifying purchases.