The Franklin Armory F17-L that hasn't been released yet was one of the new products shown of at the show. This is a piston operated, semi auto rimfire that shoots the .17 WSM. While there are rimfire ARs, this is the first that we are aware of that goes magnum, and not just any magnum. This might be popular with the hunter and varmint crowd, this will be released later this year.
Learn more about this product and the rest of the show coverage on our website: https://www.gunsandtactics.com/franklin-armory-f17-l-triggrcon-2022
Thanks for watching!
- Instagram: https://bit.ly/3oelbin
- Facebook: https://bit.ly/2T9lP2c
- Twitter: https://bit.ly/34bAMXE
- Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/gunsandtactics
- Note for YouTube: The portions of this video featuring the firing of a firearm were conducted at a specified range facility in a controlled, safe environment under the direction of instructors or range safety officers. Any assembly or disassembly is for the purposes of showing safe and proper repair or maintenance. ALL OF OUR CONTENT IS IN COMPLIANCE WITH YOUR AD CERTIFICATION POLICY.
- The views and opinions expressed in this video are solely those of the original authors and contributors. These views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of Guns & Tactics, the administrative staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.
- Affiliate Disclaimer: Guns and Tactics is reader/viewer supported. This post may contain affiliate links and we may earn a small commission when you click on the links at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Affiliate I earn from qualifying purchases.