Grayguns, known for making top quality parts and work on SIG SAUER handguns, showed us their new Lockwood Slide Kit. Designed by Isaac Lockwood, this slide allows the use of a bull barrel, offering accuracy improvements. The slide weight and serrations are also customized to offer the shooter manipulation benefits and reduced felt recoil. Of course they even have optic cuts and options as well. Looking forward to checking one out!
Learn more about this product and the rest of the show coverage on our website: https://www.gunsandtactics.com/new-sig-320-slide-and-bull-barrel-kit-from-grayguns-triggrcon-2022
Thanks for watching!
- Instagram: https://bit.ly/3oelbin
- Facebook: https://bit.ly/2T9lP2c
- Twitter: https://bit.ly/34bAMXE
- Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/gunsandtactics
- Note for YouTube: The portions of this video featuring the firing of a firearm were conducted at a specified range facility in a controlled, safe environment under the direction of instructors or range safety officers. Any assembly or disassembly is for the purposes of showing safe and proper repair or maintenance. ALL OF OUR CONTENT IS IN COMPLIANCE WITH YOUR AD CERTIFICATION POLICY.
- The views and opinions expressed in this video are solely those of the original authors and contributors. These views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of Guns & Tactics, the administrative staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.
- Affiliate Disclaimer: Guns and Tactics is reader/viewer supported. This post may contain affiliate links and we may earn a small commission when you click on the links at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Affiliate I earn from qualifying purchases.