What happens when you leave your AR15 mags loaded for a long time? How long can you leave AR15 mags loaded? This question comes up and many wonder what happens over time, do the lips spread, springs compress, will the mag still function? Dave found some mags that were loaded in 2005 and decided to put them to the test.
Thanks for watching!
To learn more and to get one for yourself, direct links on our website article: https://www.gunsandtactics.com/how-long-can-you-leave-ar-mags-loaded
Send your questions to [email protected]
Be sure to check out our website for more.
- Instagram: https://bit.ly/3oelbin
- Facebook: https://bit.ly/2T9lP2c
- Twitter: https://bit.ly/34bAMXE
- Full30: https://bit.ly/3lf3FIK
- Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/gunsandtactics
- Note for YouTube: The portions of this video featuring the firing of a firearm were conducted at a specified range facility in a controlled, safe environment under the direction of instructors or range safety officers. Any assembly or disassembly is for the purposes of showing safe and proper repair or maintenance. ALL OF OUR CONTENT IS IN COMPLIANCE WITH YOUR AD CERTIFICATION POLICY.
- The views and opinions expressed in this video are solely those of the original authors and contributors. These views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of Guns & Tactics, the administrative staff, and/or any/all contributors to this site.
- Affiliate Disclaimer: Guns and Tactics is reader/viewer supported. This post may contain affiliate links and we may earn a small commission when you click on the links at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Affiliate I earn from qualifying purchases.