Finished product of my tanto and progress on my Tenryu Edo Katana. List of services perform to the Tanto include
1. Reshaping the tang a bit
2. Making a Tsuba adding Seppa I already had on hand
3. Carving a tsuka for it
4. Wrapping the handle in Shonai zuka using some old suede ito I had laying around from a raptor
5. Replacing the thin wooden kurigata with a substantially sized horn kurigata
6. Adding gold shitodome that were made in Japan
7. Adding a nice quality Japanese made cotton checker pattern sageo
8. Refinishing the saya
9. Shimming the saya
10. Sharpening the blade.
Be sure to like, share and subscribe as well as follow me on Facebook and Instagram.
My Facebook Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/Adam-Novath-1483812465175827/timeline
My Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/adam_novath/
Student Of War Customs: https://studentofwarcustoms.com/